Please read carefully before using this website. The following Terms and Conditions govern the use of this website https://www.draggon.co (the “Site”) operated by Syncronology Limited (“Syncronology”, “we”, “us” and/or “our”) and our products and services available on the Site.
By using our Site, the user of the Site (“User”, “Users”, or “you”, “your”) irrevocably agrees to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use this Site and/or products and services. If you are entering into these Terms and Conditions on behalf of a legal entity (company, educational institution, agency, representative, or other organization), you represent and warrant that you have all the rights and authority to bind such legal entity with these Terms and Conditions, and references to the “User” shall apply both to you acting as a private end user, as well as to the legal entity on whose behalf you accept these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions do not apply to third party websites, which may contain mentions and/or links to our Site, or third party websites, products or services accessible from links offered on this Site. Syncronology may provide links to third party websites, but merely as a convenience – we do not endorse or take any responsibility for the content of such websites, or any associated products or services. Please refer to those websites directly for information on their Terms and Conditions and/or privacy policies.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising under these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Information and materials available on our Site, including but not limited to HTML, text, graphics, illustrations, photo, audio, video, white papers, press releases, data sheets, products and services descriptions, software, logos and other content (the “Site Content”) are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Unless otherwise stated, Site Content are the copyrighted works of Syncronology (“Syncronology Content”) and Syncronology expressly retains all right, title and interest in and to the Syncronology Content, including all intellectual property rights.
The Site may contain third party information and materials (“Third Party Content”). Third Party Content is the copyrighted work of its owner and is subject to the Terms and Conditions and/or privacy policies of such third parties. Please refer to them directly for information on their Terms and Conditions and/or privacy policies.
Some pages of the Site may contain interactive sections, such as comments, that allow Users to publish their own content, including but not limited to text, audio, video and other content (“User Content”). If you choose to display, post, upload or otherwise make your content available on our Site, you acknowledge and agree that:
- You grant to Syncronology a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such content, together with the right to sub-license such rights.
- You must not use our Site for unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, dishonest or harmful purposes.
- You must not provide content that constitutes obscene, pornographic, discriminatory, abusive or defamatory material.
- You must not use our Site in any way that may cause damage to the Site or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Site.
- You must not use our Site to send mass mailings or spam.
- You must not use our Site for any purposes related to marketing without express written consent from Syncronology.
Syncronology reserves the right to accept, reject, edit or remove any Site Content at its own discretion, but assumes no liability or obligation to do or not do so.
Syncronology grants Users of the Site the limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the Site, provided that:
- You will use the copyright notice of Syncronology or the lawful owner of applicable content.
- You will not edit or in any way modify Site Content without an express written consent from Syncronology or the lawful owner of applicable content.
- You will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or otherwise exploit the Site Content in whole or in part for any commercial purposes without express written consent from Syncronology or the lawful owner of applicable content.
Limitation of liability
The Site is provided on strictly “as is” and “as available” basis. Syncronology makes no warranty that the Site is complete, accurate, available or suitable for your purposes. The entire risk as to results obtained through use of the Site rests with the Users of the Site. In no event shall Syncronology be liable for any damages (including but not limited to damages for loss of profit, contracts, data, income, anticipated savings, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the Site, even if Syncronology has been notified of the possibility of such damage.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
Syncronology reserves the right to change and update these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to Users. If we do this, we will post the updated Terms and Conditions on this page and update the date at the bottom of this page. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review the Terms and Conditions for any changes. Your continued use of the Site after the date any changes to these Terms were posted, constitutes your irrevocable agreement to the new Terms and Conditions.
Notice specific to products and services
Use of products and services available on the Site may be governed by additional conditions and/or end user license agreements.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at:
1 Bell Street, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 1BU